In this section…
- Lace Identification
- Bedfordshire Lace
- An Introduction to Bedfordshire Lace
- An Introduction to Bucks Point Lace
- Floral Bucks Point Patterns
- Thistle and other Bookmarks
- Thistle and other Motifs
- Lace — the App
- Color in Bedfordshire Video
- More…Color in Bedfordshire Video
- Bucks Point Video
- Color in Torchon Video
- Lace Translator
THIS is a ‘Web App’ that my husband, David, constructed for the OIDFA website when he was webmaster. Lacemakers supplied the words in their own languages for a small group of lace terms, most of which are too specialized for Google Translate. Illustrations provide clarification. It’s free — try it!
1. Select the two languages.
2. Click on the term that you wish to translate.
2. Select the target language.
3. Scroll to the term that you wish to translate.
4. Tap on it to obtain the translation.